As we all know that Land is an important resource. AnyRoR stands for Any Record of Rights Anywhere.IN Gujarat state for obtaining the land record the AnyRoR will be started. From here you will get the details about the AnyRoR as well as how to check Land Records on anyror gujarat gov in So, let’s see the details:
How to Check AnyRoR Online:
- First of go to office official site of AnyRoR or go to anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- After that click on the button View land Record.
- Now select any of the options as per your requirement.
- Then enter your land details like District, Talukas, village, survey number/Khata number
AnyRoR is software for Record online Land Record of Gujarat State. This software is developed by the Revenue Department and NIC (National Informatics Centre). By using the Any RoR you can check Gujarat Land Records like VF7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12. This software has successfully established in 225 talukas and 26 districts. So, instead of travelling all the way to e-Dhara or e-gram centre, you can check and verify your land record. By visiting the AnyRoR site you can check your RoR online.
Requirements of Land Records:
- Personal and Legal Need
- Establishing land title for purchase and sale
- Open bank account
- Check the status of alteration
- Raising farm credit or bank loan
- Land division among family members
- Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or satbara Utara.You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this form, you can access Khata Number and Owner Details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 registers which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in the land record. By using this you can check any changes in entry details.
135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D. This notice is served to Khatedars concerned relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections.
What is E-Dhara???
E-Dhara is a land Record Management System. This system provided the issuance of computerized RoR account. So, E-Dhara system consist of, Issuance of computerized RoR from the dedicated counter in Taluka office.
Any RoR Android App
anyror.gujarat.gov.in is the only official website for checking and downloading RoR. 7/12 Utara, Form 8A etc in the Gujarat State. Do not use other websites or mobile apps with similar names.
Till date, there is no official Any RoR Android App released by Gujarat Revenue Department. However, apps developed by some private firms are available on the Google Play Store. If you still want to download AnyRoR app for your android mobile, download it from an only reliable site like Google Play Store.
Click Here For 7/12 And 8-A Online Satbar Jamin Utara Gujarat I anyror.gujarat.gov.in
Join Whatsapp Click Here
Join Telegram Click Here