Western Railway Recruitment 2022 : has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Hindi Samadhan.com regularly to get the latest updates..
Western Railway Recruitment 2022 : Railway Recruitment Cell- Western Railways has recently issued notification for the engagement of apprentices. As per the notification, 3612 vacancies are to be filled for the post within the jurisdiction of Western Railway. Online applications will be accepted for WR Apprentice post in various trades like fitter, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Stenographer, etc. Online registration link will be activated from 28.05.2022. Aspirants waiting for Railway job notification may use this opportunity on or before 27.06.2022
Selection of candidates will be based on the marks secured in the prescribed educational qualification. Candidates with more than one ITI trade certificates may apply separately for the trades. Candidates can download Western Railway recruitment notification @ www.rrc-wr.com. Online registration link will be activated from the same website. Engagement of apprentices will be for the period of 1 year. Interested candidates are instructed to refer RRC WR apprentice notification for more details. Selection list will be published on RRC Western Railway website in due course of time.
Job summary Western Railway Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name : Railway Recruitment Cell-Western Railway
- Notification No : RRC/WR/01/2022
- Post Name : Trade Apprentices
- Total Vacancies : 3612
- Stipend : As per the govt. norms
- Apply Mode : Online
- Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Matriculation or 10th Class (10+2) exam pattern & ITI in relevant field.
Age Limit :
- Applicants age should be between 15-24 years.
Selection Process :
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the prescribed examination.
Apply Mode :
- Candidates are instructed to apply through online mode.
Application Fee :
- Nil fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Rs.100 for all other candidates.
Payment Mode :
- Payment can be done through online mode through the payment gateway.
Important Link : Download Official Notification
- Notification released on :26.05.2022
- Online registration starts from: 28.05.2022
- Last date for the submission of application :27.06.2022