RBI Recruitment 2022: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 303 posts of Grade A and B Officers 2022 in various offices of the Bank. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online after reading the vacancy of RBI Recruitment Notification 2022. 2022 is a good opportunity for candidates who are looking for a job in the Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Recruitment 2022:
Name of the bank : Reserve Bank of India
Post Name : Grade A and B Officers
Number of posts : 303
Application mode: Online
Job Location : India
Last date : 18/04/2022
- Grade A Officers: 09
- Grade B Officers: 294
RBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Grade A officers:
- Second class master’s degree in various subjects
- Grade B officers:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in any discipline
RBI Recruitment Age Limit
- Candidate should have reached the age of 21 years and should not have turned 30 years on January 01, 2022.
RBI application fees
- Grade B DR General, DEPR and DSIM
Posts: Application fee for General / OBC / EWS candidates is ₹ 850.
Assistant Manager: Official Language and Protocol and Security: The application fee for General / OBC / EWS candidates is ₹ 600.
RBI selection process
- Selection for the above posts will be done through Phase-I and Phase-II and online examinations in interviews.
- Online application start date: 28/03/2022
- Last date to apply: 18/04/2022
- Phase-I Online Exam: 28/05/2022
- Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III Online Exam: 25/06/2022