Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List | Pradhanmantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme List | Jan Arogya List Online | PM Jan Arogya Yojana new beneficiary list
Ayushman Bharat Scheme List has been released by the Central Government on the online portal. People of the country who have applied for availing health insurance under Ayushman Bharat Scheme (People who applied for availing health insurance under Ayushman Bharat Scheme) can go to official website and get their name in the online beneficiary list (He can see his name In the online beneficiary list by visiting the official website). You can also download Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat
Yojana New Beneficiary List Pdf . Today we are going to provide you the easy process to check Ayushman Bharat scheme list online, so read this article till the end.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana New List 2020
If you and your family name are included in this Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana list, you can avail up to Rs 5 lakh per year in any listed hospital for medical treatment. Interested beneficiaries of the country want to check their eligibility in this Ayushman Bharat Yojana New List 2020 , then they can easily see their name in the list by going to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana through the internet from home. The name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana will come in the new beneficiary list in 2020 , the same health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh only (only those who will be named in this beneficiary list will be provided health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh.) Will.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2020 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|Started by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|an objective||Providing health insurance of Rs 5 lakhs|
Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020
This scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on 25 September 2018. Providing health insurance assistance of 5 lakh rupees annually to the poor families of the country by the central government under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020 . With the help of this health insurance, people of the country can get their diseases treated in listed hospitals for free. 10 crore beneficiaries will be covered under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana. These families will get free health services in selected government and private hospitals. Interested beneficiaries who want to register under this scheme can go to nearby Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and register.
PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Beneficiaries will have to get their Golden Card made under this scheme. With the help of this golden card, poor people in the country can get their treatment of Rs 5 lakh in hospitals free of cost. But the beneficiaries can get free treatment only in those hospitals which are selected by the central government. Under this PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme , the people of the country will have to check their names in the beneficiary list after applying under this scheme, only after that the health insurance of Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries.
Jan Arogya Yojana disease list 2020
- Under this scheme, the cost of medicines will be provided by the government and 1350 diseases will be treated including cancer, heart disease, kidney and liver disease, medicine, surgery, medical and daycare treatment, diabetes.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2020 , a golden card is being provided to the citizens of the country, with the help of which people can get free treatment in listed hospitals.
- Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana or Ayushman Bharat Yojana aims to reduce the financial burden from the poor. Through the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020, the financially poor families of the country have to provide financial assistance by providing health insurance.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List 2020
- People do not need to be asked to see their name in PM Ayushman Bharat List 2020 , now people can watch online from home via their mobile.
- To claim benefits under this scheme, you can identify yourself in a hospital or community service center (CSC) with closest experience.
- 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and daycare treatments, cost of medicines and diagnostics to be named in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List 2020 .
- Under this scheme, a citizen of the country will be provided health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh.
- The PM Health Insurance Scheme is for the citizens of the country, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will be covered under this scheme through the Socio Economic Caste Census 2011.
- All the families listed in the SECC database will be covered according to the set criteria.
- People of the country can get their treatment only in the hospitals listed by the government under this scheme.
How to see Ayushman Bharat Scheme List 2020?
If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to see Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya List Online , then he should follow the method given below.
- First of all beneficiaries will have to visit the official website of the scheme . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Am I Eligible . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will open the login form, in this form you will have to enter your mobile number. After that you will have to click on the Generate OTP button. After this, an OTP number will come on your given mobile number.
- You must fill OTP in the OTP box.
- After this, the front page will open in front of you. Some options will be given below to find the name of your beneficiary. Find your name by clicking on the desired option.
- By ration card number
- Beneficiary Name
- By registered mobile number
- After this, all the details asked will have to be provided. Thus, the search result will be displayed on your screen. After that you see your name in the Ayushman Bharat scheme list.