CISF ASI Recruitment Notification for 690 Vacancies @cisf.gov.in, Central Industrial Security Force has released the latest notification for the CISF ASI recruitment 2021 of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Vacancy at 690 posts. Candidates wishing to apply through the official website cisf.gov.in recruitment 2021 for CISF ASI Jobs Vacancy at 690 posts of the ASI Post can apply by 5 February 2021.
Around 690 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector. However, the number of vacancies may increase/decrease at the time of final selection. The candidates who have completed 5 years of combined regular service as Head Constable/GD constable/Tradesman and constable are eligible to appear in the exam. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection criteria and other details here by scrolling down.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) postpay Rs. 39000-40000/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Document Verification.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Zonal DlsG viz., DIG(NZ-1) New Delhi, DIG(SZ) Chennai, DIG(WZ-1) Mumb
- Job Location: All India.
Important Links for CISF Recruitment 2010
Important Dates for CISF Recruitment 2010
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31 December 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5 February 2021