CEPTAM – DRDO 1817 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019
CEPTAM – DRDO Recruitment 2019
Centre for Personnel Talent Management – CEPTAM, Defence Research & Development Organisation – DRDO published an official notification for Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) for 1817 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General – 849 Posts
- OBS – 188 Posts
- EWS – 503 Posts
- SC – 163 Posts
- ST – 114 Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 1817
Name of posts: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
ALSO READ : Anti Corruption Bureau(ACB) Gujarat Recruitment 2019
- 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
- Between 18 years and 25 years
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate. Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt. of India rules.
- Final Selection will be based on computer based test (CBT) (Tier-1 & Tier-2)
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Application start from: 23/12/2019 (at 10:00 hrs)
- Last date for application: 23/01/2020 (till 17:00 hrs)
- Tentative date of Tier-1 exam (CBT): To be announced on DRDO website
View detailed recruitment advertisement here: Click here
Apply online (available form 23/12/2019 at 10:00 am)