Digital Gujarat Ration Card Apply Online and Correction @digital gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat government has launched a portal to apply for New Ration Card or Correction. Gujarat Citizens can apply for a new ration card at any time now. Now, Gujarat citizens don’t need to visit the department for a ration card. They can apply online on the Portal. In this article, we will all the information related to the Gujarat New Ration Card apply online, so read it with full of your attention.
This new Portal helps citizens at very services. All the government’s services are available online on the portal. The applicant will get the benefit of various types of services as well as a scheme by applying online. if you are looking to apply for a new ration card, then you can visit the portal website. To apply for a new ration card, you have to register on Digital Gujarat Portal. After that, you can apply for a ration card.
Digital Gujarat Ration Card Apply Online and Correction [Step By Step]
- First of all, visit the official website of the digital portal: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
- You need to click on the “login” button.
- It will take you to the Login page.
- Now, you can select an Email ID or Mobile.
- if you select email id then, enter your email id otherwise enter your mobile number.
- After that, enter your password and captcha code.
- Click on Submit.
- It will take you to the dashboard page of “Gujarat Digital Portal”.
- Digital Gujarat New Service Request
- Now, click on the “New Service Request” link.
- It will take you to Service List Page.
- Digital Gujarat New Ration Card Apply
- Now, click on the “Application for New Ration Card” link.
- Click on continue.
- Gujarat New Ration Card Application Form
- Now, fill complete form and click on next.
- Now, upload all the required documents.
- After that, make payment of Rs. 20 online.
- After making payment, you have successfully applied for the “New Ration Card”.
Documents List For Gujarat Ration Card Apply Online and Correction
- Residence proof like Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Voter ID, etc.
- Identity proof like Voter ID, Pancard, Driving Licence, etc.
- Voter ID.
- Copy of sub-registrar index no. 2.
- Power of attorney letter, if applicable.
- Receipt of Revenue or Mahesul.
- Notarised Succession genealogy.
- Certified copy of the will.
- Copy of probate obtained on bases of Will.
If your application is returned for change or to fill incomplete details, kindly submit it within 37 days of return. If fail to submit within 37 days application will be disposed with rejection. The application fee will not be refunded.