ESIC Recruitment 2021 | ESIC Recruitment For Insurance Medical Officer Post 2021 has published an Notification for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official Notification & apply for this post. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, application fee, & how to apply are given below. Keep checking www.indianjobguru.in regularly to get the latest updates.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 | Apply For Insurance Medical Officer Post 2021
Post Name : Insurance Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts : 1120
Educational Qualification :
- A recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
- Please read Official Notification.
- Not exceeding 35 years as on 31.01.2022. Upper age limit is relatable Up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time. Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
Scale of Pay:
- Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC.
- In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules of Govt. of India in force from time to time.
Application Fees :
- SC / ST / PWD / Department Candidate / Female / Ex. Serviceman : Rs. 250/-
- Other Candidate : Rs. 500/-
Selection Process :
- The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Part 1 : Written Examination
- Part 2 : Interview
How to Apply Online:
- The application form must be filled online accurately, name, surname, date of birth, gender (category) or any other matter will not be amended later. Of which special note.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 31-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 31-01-2022
For detailed information, Application form, Fee, Education Qualifications and other terms and conditions kindly visit Official website www.esic.nic.in