Even the poorest patient of Corona will be able to get free treatment in a private hospital through Ayushman and Maa card.
- MAA Card Hospital List Gujarat
- MAA Card Hospital List Gujarati
- mukhyamantri amrutam vatsalya yojana hospital list gujarat
Chief Minister Smt. Anandibahen Patel has revived 31 patients from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund by providing assistance of Rs.2 crore for the treatment of kidney, cancer, heart and liver diseases. Ever since Mrs. Anandibah took over as the first woman Chief Minister of the state in May 2016, she has been providing generous assistance from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for the treatment of such serious diseases with a touching price of humanitarian sympathy. With this sensible approach, the Chief Minister has recently given Rs. 10.3 lakh assistance has been sanctioned by the Chief Minister from the relief fund. The state government has made arrangements for the diagnosis and testing of the most serious diseases free of cost along with providing health services to the people at the end of the state.
The Chief Minister has provided Rs. 2.5 crore cashless treatment has been provided. Along with ‘Ma’ Vatsalslayam Yojana, under the Chief Minister’s Amrutam ‘Ma’ Yojana, Rs. The government has given treatment worth Rs 20.12 crore
Eligibility Criteria of the Beneficiary of the Scheme
The scheme has been implemented in rural as well as urban areas of all the districts of the state (municipal area, corporation area and notified area) and families living below the poverty line (up to a maximum of five persons) registered under the Rural Development Department and Urban Development Department.
As well as currently under Vatsalya Yojana “Annual Rs. All women from lower middle class families with an income of less than Rs 1.50 lakh and their children below the age of 21 will be benefited.
Benefit assistance under the scheme
Under this scheme, cashless treatment up to a maximum of Rs. 2,00,000 / – (Rs. Two lakh per annum) per family is provided for serious diseases related to heart, brain and kidney, burns, cancer, serious injuries as well as diseases of newborns.
Methodology for availing the benefits of the scheme
Under this scheme, fixed treatment packages for heart, brain and kidney related burns, cancer, serious injuries as well as diseases of newborns are prescribed. According to which the beneficiary is entitled to the benefit of treatment in the hospital contracted under the scheme.
Where to get the benefit of the scheme.
Under this scheme contract / government / grant aided institutions / private hospitals have been contracted as per the prescribed checklist. The benefit of treatment is given to the beneficiary in this contracted hospital.
- Maa / Maa Vatsalya Yojana card can be obtained from 21 kiosks established at taluka level and 3 kiosks established at city level.
- The beneficiary family is given a card after verification by the Taluka Verifying Authority.
- Implementing office / agency / organization:
- A state nodal cell is formed.
- Process, Hospital Empowerment, IEC M. as Implementation Support Agency for activities. D. India Healthcare Network Pvt. Ltd.
- Other conditions
- Under the scheme, it is necessary to get Maa / Maa Vatsalya card.
- Under the scheme, treatment of 54 prescribed procedures for serious illnesses is available only from the affiliated hospitals.