Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company (GLPC) is the executive arm of Mission Mangalam, the implementation agency for NRLM. It has been registered under The Companies Act, 1956.
GLPC works through a strategic partnership between large industries and SakhiMandals / Self Help Groups / Producer Groups / Service Groups / Collectives of the poor, through decentralized Micro Enterprise Ventures. The promoting companies/entrepreneurs redesign the process where intensive tasks as job-works are undertaken by Self Help Groups in their respective homes or villages as self-employment activities.
Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Co. Ltd. (GLPC Ltd) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Co. Ltd. (GLPC Ltd) Recruitment 2020
Posts: Assistant Project Manager- State: 13 Posts
Assistant Project Manager- District: 58 Posts
Taluka Livelihood Manager: 75 Posts
Assistant Project Manager- Taluka: 246 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 392
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- For General: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- + Charges through challan, For Others Rs. 150/-
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2021
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
The main objectives of GLPC are
- Empowering the Poor by organizing them into SHGs/Federations/other Collectives.
- Empower the poor by ensuring access to Financial Services.
- Augmenting existing livelihoods and enhancing incomes
- Explore livelihood opportunities through newer ventures in the rural service sector
- Developing Inclusive Value Chains