GPSC Assistant Engineer, Professor Recruitment Notification for 492 Vacancies @gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in, Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has Recently published the Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification, Advt. No. 71/2020-21 To Advt. No. 136/2020-21, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, More Detail given below Article
GPSC Recruitment 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in GPSC. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying
- Gujarat Engineering Services (Civil) Class – 1 & 2 (Advt. 71/2020-21)
- Selective Drug Inspector (Advt. 72/2020-21)
- Health and Family Welfare Dept. (Assistant Professor) (Advt. 73/2020-21 to 83/2020-21)
- Govt. Homeopathy College under Ayush Dept. (Advt. 84/2020-21 to 85/2020-21)
- Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation (GMC) (Advt. 86/2020-21 to 109/2020-21)
- Employees’ State Insurance Scheme under Health and Family Welfare Dept. (Advt. 110/2020-21 to 114/2020-21)
- Medical Colleges & Other Institutes under Health and Family Welfare Dept.
- (Professor) (Advt. 128/2020-21 to 134/2020-21)
- Medical Colleges & Other Institutes under Health and Family Welfare Dept. (Assistant Professor) (Advt. 135/2020-21 to 136/2020-21)
Total No. of Posts: 492 Posts
Educational Qualification : If you are capable for this post first Please Read Official Notification.
Age Limit | Application Fees | Salary
- Please Read Official Advertisement.
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
- Candidates will be selected based on competitive written exam & computer proficiency test OR Interview.
How To Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online Application Start Form: 02.02.2021
- Online Application Last Date: 17.02.2021