GSFC Apprentice Recruitment Notification And Apply Online Link @gworld.gsfclimited.com, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited has Recently Published the Graduate Engineer Apprentice, Technician Apprentice And Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Eligible Candidates Apply Before 25.12.2020.
GSFC Apprentice Recruitment Notification And Apply Online Link @gworld.gsfclimited.com
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in GSFC. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
GSFC Recruitment Post
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical Engineering) TACH
- Technician Apprentice (Civil Engineering) TACV
- Technician Apprentice (Computer/IT Engineering) TACM
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering) TAEL
- Technician Apprentice (Inst & Control Engg) TAIC
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering) TAMH
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- ITI-Computer Operating Cum Programming Assistant (COPA)
- ITI-Draftsman Mechanical
- ITI- Electrician
- ITI- Fitter
- ITI- INSTRUMENT MECHANIC (CHEMICAL PLANT)
- ITI-Mechanical Maintenance (Chemical Plant)
- DRAFTSMAN CIVIL
GSFC Recruitment Qualification
Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA) Under Apprentice (A) Act 1973 who have passed Degree Engineering(4 year full time course) with minimum 50% marks from recognized university in following Discipline…
Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science / lnformation Technology, and Instrumentation Control (lC).
Technician Apprentice (TA) Under Apprentice (A) Act 1973 who have passed Diploma Engineering (3 Years full time course) with minimum 50% marks from recognized university in following Discipline..
Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science/lnformation Technology, and lnstrumentation Control (lC).
Trade Apprentice Under Apprentice Act 1961 who have passed –
BSc (3 Years full time course) with minimum 50% marks from recognized university with Chemistry as Principle Subject and Physics & Mathematics as subsidiary subjects for AOCP & LACP trades.
lTl in following Trade with minimum 60% marks:
MMCP, IMCP, COPA, Fitter, Electrician, Draftsman (Mechanical), and Draftsman (Civil),
GSFC Recruitment Age Limit
Maximum 26 years as on 31/03/2020
Selected candidate will be paid stipend as per the Apprentice Act and are required to sign Apprenticeship Contract.
- Note. 1: Interested candidates who have passed their Examination in the year 2019 & 2020 may apply within Ten (10) days from the date of publication of this notice through our website.
- Note. 2: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition.
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How To Apply
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. See Guideline here
- Online Application Start From: 16.12.2020
- Online Application Last Date: 25.12.2020