Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023: For 1510 vacancies Notification has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for Peon Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply at hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in and other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. Keep checking kastaqq.com regularly to get the latest updates.
Gujarat High Court is competitive for a total of 1510 posts including Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant – Domestic Attendant (mostly at the residence of Judges), Jail Warder, Sweeper in Lower Courts and Industrial Courts and Labor Courts . Online recruitment process has been announced from qualified candidates to fill by direct recruitment through examination
Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023: Detail of Post Name
Peon Post including the following Names.
- Water server
- Home Attendant – Domestic Attendant
- Jail Warder
Total No Of Vacancies Details Below
- Name of the Post –Peon Class-IV vacancies
- Post held by lower courts : 1499
- Post held by Industrial Courts and Labor Courts 11
- Total No Post 1510
- Must have passed 10th standard or its equivalent from a government recognized board.
- Should have relevant skills as/may be prescribed by Gujarat High Court from time to time.
- Candidate should have adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi language.
- Educational qualification will be considered as per last date of application.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 33 years.
- No candidate should be more than 45 years of age as on the last date of online application, after availing all applicable relaxations for obtaining age relaxation.
- General: Rs.300/-+bank charges
- S.C/S.T./O.B.C /For Disabled Person/Ex-Serviceman Candidates : Rs.150/-+bank charges
- Fee payment period: Read the official notification.
- The required fee cannot be paid after the due date and time mentioned in the challan.
- Candidate should keep the copy of e-receipt or cash challan till the completion of recruitment process.
- Objective Type Written Examination
- Objective type written exam will be of total 100 questions and total 100 marks.
- The language of the question paper will be Gujarati.
- There will be 0.33 negative marks for each wrong answer or for selecting more than one answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes).
The syllabus will be as follows.
- A.No. subject
- 1 Gujarati language
- 2 general knowledge
- 3 Mathematics
- 4 Sports
- 5 Everyday events
- The salary of this post will be as per 7th Pay Commission.
How to apply online?
- First the candidate has to open the website https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Click on the Apply Online button, fill the online application form.
- Save the online application by clicking on the SAVE button given at the end of the online application form.
- After saving, a pop-up window will open. In which you will get your application number. Clicking on the Show Application Preview button in the same skin page will show all the details you have filled. Check that.
- Then upload scanned photo and signature through Upload Photograph button.
- Then by clicking on Confirm Button, a pop-up window will open, after writing your application number and date of birth, after clicking on Confirm Application button, your form will be filled. And you will get confirmation number of application.
- Finally, you can get a print of the application by clicking on the print application.