Gujarat Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2020 : Apply Online | Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Application From | Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Registration | Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Benefits
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been launched for all of the women in the state who want to get a loan for up to rupees 100000 on a zero per cent interest rate. This opportunity is available for all of the women who are employed under self-help groups. In this article, you will be learning about the details of the scheme so that you can easily apply for it. You will be learning about the benefit, objectives, eligibility criteria and the step-by-step application procedure which has been mentioned by the concerned authorities to apply for this scheme. The scheme was launched recently by the concerned authorities to help all of their women who are physically doing their best to support their family in these difficult times.
Features Of Mukhymantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Mukhymantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana is launched by the government of Gujarat to provide interest-free loans to women belonging to self-help groups
- Through the scheme, a loan of Rs 100000 will be given to women self-help group
- Each self-help group must have 10 members
- The scheme is going to be launched on 17 September 2020
- Through the implementation of this scheme, the women of the state will become self-reliant
- Under the scheme, Sakhi Mandal for women will also get the benefit
- The government is going to pay interest to the bank
Eligibility criteria of mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- In this Scheme, The applicant must be women
- The applicant must be a part of the self help group of Gujarat
- The self-help group must have 10 members
- The government is going to provide loan to these groups and interest will be paid by the government to the bank
Documents to apply for mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Mr. Rupani expressed determination that as the Gujarat’s women who brought ‘White Revolution’ through animal husbandry; they would also become ‘Economically Aatmanirbhar’ (Economically Self-dependent) by initiating small, independent business or ‘Gruh Udhyog’ with the assistance of this loan.
A provision has also been made in the scheme that NGOs, which are working for welfare and upliftment of the women, could also take benefits of the scheme for their women members.
It should be noted here that during the financial year of 2019-20 as many as 45,404 self-help women groups (Sakhi Mandals) had availed loans of Rs. 428.72-Cr for their 4.25 lakh women members.