Gujarat Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2022 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Indian job guru in regularly to get the latest updates
Gujarat Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2022
- Organization Name : Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB)
- Name of Posts : Teaching (Std 1 to 5 & 6 to 8)
- Total No. of Posts : 3300 Posts
- Application Start Dates : 05 Feb 2022
- Age Limit : 18-35 Year
- Registration Mode : Online mode only
- Job Location : Gujarat State
- Official Website : http://vsb.dpegujarat.in/
- Please read Official Notification.
- If you will fill the correct online application form and pay application fee then you will be called for written examination. Successful candidates of written exam will be called for interview and document verification.
- Age of the candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01/07/2022. Age Relaxable will be applicable to OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates as per govt norms.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee or Exam fee through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card. The following payment will pay by the candidate-
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates- Rs 400/-
- Person with Difficulties- NIL
How to Apply ?
- Following are the steps to Apply ગુજરાત વિદ્યા સહાયક ભરતી Online Form. Thus, follow the step-wise process shared below for filling up & applying Vidhyasahayak Online Application:-
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Rajya Prathmik Shikshan Pasandgi Samiti (ગુજરાત રાજ્ય પ્રાથમિક શિક્ષણ પસંદગી સમિતિ) – vsb.dpegujarat.in
- On a home page, find out the ‘Gujarat Vidhyasahayak Advt.’ link and then click on it.
- Read out the terms & conditions and other instructions carefully from the notification.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Online Application Form’ link for proceeding towards registration.
- Fill up all the mandatory details (i.e. Full Name, Category, DOB, Email, Contact Number, Address, etc.) in the Online Application Form without making any mistake.
- Also, fill in the TET-I/ II Seat number, other required information and then submit it.
- Download the application form and then take a print out for the further process.
For Advt. 01/02
Online application submission starting date : 05/02/2022
Online application submission last date : 14/02/2022
For Advt. 03/04
Online application submission starting date : 07/02/2022
Online application submission last date : 16/02/2022