Ojas Bharti 2021
Its Good Opportunity in Gujarat Health Department Recruitment 2020/21. Eligible and Interested candidates candidate carefully read Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, etc. and then Apply for Staff Nurse Class – 3 Posts.
Apply for 2019 Staff Nurse Posts
Total Vacancy : 2019
Advt. No : COH/202021/1
Education Qualification for 2019 staff nurse posts / Eligibility Criteria
Ojas Bharti 2021
- Basic B.Sc.(Nursing)(Regular) degree course obtained from Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute. OR
- Diploma Course in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) obtained from Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. OR
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) and Female Health Worker (FHW) who have been performing regular appointment duties in the state government or panchayat services for the last 10 years and have complete B.Sc. (Nursing) or GNM. Eligible candidates can also apply for this post and they will be eligible for relaxation in the age limit as per the prevailing rules of the government. but under no circumstances should the age exceed 45 years, which is to submit a no-object certificate from that office.
- It is Mandatory to have permanent or periodically renewed registration of registered nurse and registered midwife in Gujarat Nursing Council while apply. The Application form must show the registered nurse as well as the registered midwife or equivalent qualification registration number. No other Grounds will be valid.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of both Gujarati / Hindi Language.
- Computer Knowledge and Government Approved Certificate required.
Age Limit for Gujarat Health Department 2021
- Maximum : 40 years
- Age limit is relaxed according to reserve category
Salary for Gujarat Health Department 2020/21
- 31,340 (Fixed first 5 years)
- GEN : 300 + post charge
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS : NIL
- Examination will be conducted by OMR method.
- Merit Base Selection
- Paper – 1 Nursing Subject
- Fundamentals of Nursing : 20 Marks
- Medical Surgical Nursing : 20 Marks
- Midwifery and Pediatric Nursing : 20 Marks
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing : 20 Marks
- Community Health Nursing : 20 Marks
- Paper – 2 Gujarati Subject
- Language : 30 Marks
- Grammar : 40 Marks
- Literature : 30 Marks
- Wrong question will be dedicated 0.25 marks per answer.
- It is necessary to bring 50% marks from the first paper.
- It is necessary to bring 35% marks from the second paper.
- both paper must be passed.
- Merit will be made from the total marks of both.
How to Apply
- Go to https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click Online Application
- Then Click Apply
- Select Advertisement
- Open Form and Fill Form Carefully and then Submit Form
- Click Upload Photo/Sign
- upload your photo and sign and click submit button
- Click Conform button
- Read your details and confirm it.
- Print form and Fees Receipt.