Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay: 2022 | Application Form : Students receiving unemployment classes are not available in the medical, dental, technical, para-medical and academic systems in their respective talukas and students who are studying outside the taluka, who are studying outside of the government / grant-in-school hostel, monthly income of Rs.1500 / – per month will be received for 10 months.
Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay: 2022 | Application Form
Required Document For Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay yojana 2022 :
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Bin anamat certificate
- Certificate of income
- Proof of age (L.C. or birth certificate)
- Proof of residence
- Proof that the monthly meal bill in the hostel is paid or receivable
- Bonofide Certificate of Continuing Study of School or College Student
- Standard-12 or last year marksheet of study
- Proof that the hostel is run by a social trust
- A copy of the student’s bank passbook
Eligibility Of Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay yojana 2022 :
- Staying in girls hostels run by any society / trust / institution. Girls studying from 9th to 12th are also eligible for the above food bill assistance
- Non-reserved class students studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
- The benefit of this scheme is for those who are studying in hostel away from family
- Benefit for those who do not have educational system in their taluka and study in hostel outside the taluka
- Those who are studying in a hostel other than government or grant aided
- Studying in Std-9 to 12 in a girls hostel run by any society, trust or organization
- Students must have a non-reserved class certificate
- Student should be a citizen of Gujarat
- The annual income limit of the family will be Rs. 4.50 lakhs or less
How To Apply Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay yojana 2022 ?
- Step-1: First of all, click on this link https://gueedconline.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Step-2: After that, register and then login
- Step-3: After login click on Apply Now button against Meal Bill Assistance
- Step-4: After that fill all the required details and click on Save and Upload Photo & Signature.
- Step-5: There you have to upload all documents and click on Save button.
- Step-6: Then check all the details and click on confirm application button.
Hostel Bhojan Bill Sahay: Important Links :
Helpline Number :
For information about each scheme, how to get any document or where to download, administrative or other related matter call GUEEDC Corporation Office Administrative Helpline Number : 079-23258688/079-23258684
The benefit of this scheme is given by Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation.
Eligible students in this scheme will be entitled to food allowance at the rate of Rs. 1500