IB ACIO Recruitment Notification for 2000 Vacancies @mha.gov.in, ncs.gov.in, The Intelligence Bureau, IB’s under Ministry of Home Affairs has released the official notification inviting the eligible candidates to fill up 2000 vacancies for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade- II/ Executive, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) on 19th December 2020 @mha.gov.in. As per the notification released by IB, the online application link is active between 19th December to 09th January 2021.
IB ACIO Recruitment Notification for 2000 Vacancies @mha.gov.in, ncs.gov.in
Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: Intelligence Bureau, IB
- Post Name: ACIO-II/ Executive
- Total Vacancies: 2000
- Starting Date: 19th December 2020
- Closing Date: 09th January 2021
- Official Site www.mha.gov.in
IB ACIO-II/ Executive Vacancies
- UR – 989
- EWS – 113
- OBS – 417
- SC – 113
- ST – 121
Total 2020 Vacancies
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- Minimum: 18 Yrs
- Maximum: 27 Yrs
- Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam (Tier 1 and Tier 2) followed by interview round.
Recommended browser to fill the form: Edge Chromium or Mozilla Firefox (version 56 or above) or Google Chrome (version 59 or above) to fill in the Application Form.
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application 19-Dec-2020
- Closing Date of submission of Application with submission of Online Application Fee through Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking (Payment of Application Fee through SBI MOPS portal) 09-Jan-2021(up to 23.59 Hrs)
- Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan 12-Jan-2021 (Banking Hours)