Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IPBS) has published an Advertisement of Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organisations- (CRP PO/MT-X).
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Deviltechz.com regularly to get the latest updates.
IBPS Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CRP PO/MT-X) Recruitment 2020
- Exam Details:
- Exam Name: Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CRP PO/MT-X)
- General: 587 Post
- OBC: 233 Post
- EWS: 118 Post
- SC: 159 Post
- ST: 71 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 1167 Posts
- Graduate Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- (Age Calculate – 01 August 2020)
- Minimum 20 Years And Maximum 30 Years
- (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules)
- General / OBC / EWS: 850/-
- SC / ST / PH: 175/-
- Make the payment through online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Or E Challan Mode
Preliminary Examination: Total 100 Marks Paper of Bilingual Options comprising of English, Reasoning& Quantitative Aptitude Topics
Mains Examination: 200 Marks Paper of Bilingual Options comprising of GA, Reasoning English & Data Analysis topics
Note – Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Interview
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Offcial Webiste: https://www.ibps.in
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online, Fee payment & Editing Application: 26-08-2020
- Last Date to Print Application: 10-09-2020