IBPS RRB Recruitment For 8106 Post 2022,Notification Out Apply Online @ibpsonline.ibps.in: The Institute of Banking And Personal Selection Has Released Notification For 8106 Vacancies. They are seeking Candidates For Office Assistant (Clark) and Officers Scale 1,2 and 3 in different regional Rural Banks Across the all over Country.
The Exam for the Next Common Recruitment Process for, RRBs (CRP RRBs XI) For Recruitment of Group-“A”- Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group-B- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Will be Conducted by the Institution Of banking Personnel Selection Expected in August and September 2022.
IBPS RRB Notification 2022:
Overview of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022:
- Organization Institute Of Banking And Personal Selection(IBPS)
- Post Name Office Assistant , Officer (Scale I, II and III)
- No. Of Vacancy 8106
- Application Mode Online
- Last Day Of Application 27th June 2022
- Job Location All Over India
- Official website https://www.ibps.in/
Post Wise Vacancy Distribution:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 4483
- Officer Scale I 2678
- Officer scale II (Agriculture Officer) 12
- Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer) 06
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager) 10
- Officer Scale II ( Law) 18
- Officer Scale II (CA) 19
- Officer Scale II (IT) 57
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer) 745
- Scale III 80
- Total Vacancy 8106
- Bachelors Degree in any Discipline from Recognized University.
- Proficiency in Local Language as Prescribed By the Participating RRBs.
- Working Knowledge of Computer.
- Bachelors Degree In any Discipline form Recognized University.
- Preference will be given to Candidate having Degree in Agricultural, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veternity Science, Agricultural Engineering Etc
- Bachelors Degree in any Discipline From a Recognized University With Minimum Of 50% Marks in Aggregate.
- Preference will be given to the Candidates Having Degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Etc.
- Information Technology officer: Bachelors Degree from a Recognized university in Electronics/Communication/computer Science/ Information Technology or its Equivalent with minimum 50% Marks in aggregate. Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VC, OCP etc.
- Chartered Accountant: Certified Associate (CA) from Institute Of Chartered accountants Of India.
- Law Officer: Degree From a recognized University in Law, Minimum Marks with 50% in Aggregate.
- Treasury Manager: Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance.
- Marketing Officer: MBA in Marketing from recognized University.
- Agriculture Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in Aggregate.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Officer Scale- III( Senior Manager) -21 to 40 Years
- Officer Scale-II(Manager)-21 to 32 Years.
- Officer scale-I(Assistant Manager)-18 to 30 Years
- Office Assistant(Multipurpose)- 18 to 28
- Candidate can Go the the Official Website of IBPS Recruitment Application. Official Website Of the IBPS is https://www.ibps.in/.
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates Rs. 175/-
- All other Category Rs. 850/-
- Candidates have to give examination For the Recruitment. They have to give Primary Exam and Main exam For the Selection. No interview will be conducted for selecting Candidates for the Post Office Assistant. Selection will be Made Purely On the mark Obtain by the candidates.