An army, ground force or land force is a fighting force that fights primarily on land. In the broadest sense, it is the land-based military branch, service branch or armed service of a nation or state. It may also include aviation assets by possessing an army aviation component.
Indian Army Recruitment
Total No. of Posts : 08 Posts
Last Date : 04 June 2021
Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
Post Name : JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course OCT 2021
No. of Posts : 08 Posts
- (Men – 06 Posts, Women – 02 Posts)
Educational Qualification :
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Salary : Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- Level10
Age Limit : 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive).
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course OCT 2021
Application Fee :
- There is no Application fee
How to Apply Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course OCT 2021 :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 06.05.2021 to 04.06.2021.
Important Dates :
- Indian Army JAG Entry 27th Course OCT 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06 May 2021
- Date for Submission of Online Application : 04 June 2021
Official Notification :Click Here
Job Location: All India