Official Mobile App of Narendra Modi. It brings to you latest information, instant updates & helps you contribute towards various tasks. It provides a unique opportunity to receive messages and emails directly from Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Download the app and get the latest updates anywhere, anytime!
Highlights of the Narendra Modi App:
• Receive the latest news and updates
• Attractive infographics that illustrate the work of the NDA government to transform India.
• Exclusive opportunity to receive E-Mails & Messages directly from PM Narendra Modi.
• ‘Mann Ki Baat’ with the PM Narendra Modi.
• Exciting features that empower you to contribute towards making a positive difference in society.
• Watch Videos on our section NaMo TV, Watch Latest PM speeches
• Thoughtful forums where you can share your ideas, views and deliberate with a wide range of people.
• Small Tasks, Big Satisfaction: Contribute & earn Badges through the to-do tasks.
• Your chance to Interact with PM Narendra Modi & share Ideas & Suggestions.
• Never miss out thoughts from PM Modi, read his Blogs.
• Be the first to get NaMo merchandise and contribute to BJP with micro-donations
• Read about PM Modi’s Governance initiatives & achievements.
• Learn more about PM Modi’s efforts augmenting India’s Global Recognition.
• Receive personalised Birthday Greetings from the PM
Live aajtak Media: Live Speech
Tv9 live: Live Speech
Narendra Modi – Latest News, Videos and Speeches App is here
You can access the app even as a guest without entering your email address or phone. This is unlike most other Apps, where some sort of info is required.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the 64th edition of his monthly radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’ at 11 am on Sunday amid the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
“Have been getting several insightful inputs for this month’s #MannKiBaat. Do tune at 11 am tomorrow,” the Prime Minister tweeted on Saturday.
In the 63rd episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat’, Modi had focussed on the situation prevailing in the country due to COVID-19.
The Prime Minister had on March 24 announced a 21-day nationwide lockdown as a precautionary measure to contain the spread of COVID-19. The lockdown was later extended till May 3.
According to the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, there are 24,942 COVID-19 cases in India, including 5,210 cured/discharged/migrated and 779 deaths.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.