- Farmer scheme 1st installment – was released in February 2019
- Kisan scheme 2nd installment – was released on 2nd April 2019
- Farmer scheme 3rd installment – released in August
- Kisan Yojana 4th installment – released in January 2020
- Kisan Yojana 5th installment – released in April 1, 2020
- Kisan Yojana 6th installment – Money starts coming from August 1.
- Name of Scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN)
- in Language किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट
- Launched by By the central government
- Beneficiaries Small and marginal farmers of the country
- Major Benefit Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each
- Scheme Objective Providing financial assistance to farmers
- Scheme under State Government
- Name of State All India
- Post Category Scheme/ Yojana
- Official Website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status Click Here (Available Now)
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana State-wise/ Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report Click Here (Available Now)
- PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List Click Here
- PM KISAN List – Village List Click Here
- PM Kisan Samman Registration Form Click Here
- Submit Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Application Form Click Here
- Official Website Visit Now
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021 Application Form
The Scheme to be implemented as Central Sector Scheme with 100% financial support by Government of India (GoI).For financial year 2018-19, a budget provision of Rs. 20,000 crore has been kept for disbursal of financial benefit to the eligible landholding SMFs families. Similarly, a budgetary provision of Rs. 75,000 crore has been kept in the financial year 2019-20 for disbursal of financial benefits to eligible landholding SMFs families.
Objectives of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021
- With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
- The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop cycle.
- This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
What is Farmers Corner?
The farmer’s corner section in PM-Kisan website contains the following facilities for beneficiaries;
- New Farmer Registration
- Edit Aadhaar Failure Records
- Beneficiary Status
- Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
- Beneficiary List
- Updation of Self Registration
- Download PMKISAN Mobile App
- Download Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Form
Required Document for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
- Important Document to Apply Online
- Citizenship Certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Guidelines : Definition of Families
The SMFs landholder farmer family is defined as “a family comprising of husband, wife and minor children who collectively own cultivable land upto 2 hectare as per land records of the concerned State/UT”.
Beneficiary Guidelines for Scheme Exclusion
- The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be illegible for benefit under the scheme.
- All Institutional Land holders.
Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories:.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
- (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
- (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares.
- The first installment for the period 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019, under the scheme will be transferred to the eligible beneficiaries in the current financial year (2018-19) itself. First Installment shall be transferred immediately on identification of the beneficiaries.
Key Features of Scheme
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first instalment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in the financial year itself.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
- Helpline Number : पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना बेनिफिशियरी लिस्ट
- PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free), 011-23381092
इन नंबरों पर भी करें संपर्क
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Landline Number: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
You can also contact here
If even after doing everything, the money has not yet been transferred to your account, then you will have contact with your accountant or district agriculture office. If there is no talk here, then you can also contact the Agriculture Department directly. Apart from this, you can mail the email ID of the Union Ministry of Agriculture ([email protected]).