Manav Garima Yojana: A tool kit for various businesses for self-employment is provided at the district level office of the developing caste and social security office at the district level under the social and justice empowerment department of Gujarat government. Who will benefit from it? Details on how to avail of the benefits are given in this article. Which are as follows.
This will be updated here when the notification to start applications on the esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in portal for the online application of Manav Garima Yojana comes.
Manav Garima Scheme Gujarat 2022 Overview
• Name Of Scheme : Manav Garima Scheme
• Launched By : Gujarat Government
Launched for :
• Schedule caste community And Socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, minority caste, a nomadic and emancipated caste of Gujarat state
Manav Garima Yojana:: Apply Online : esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
The Purpose Of The Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2022Individuals who are willing to start a small business are given self-employment kits.
Type Of Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2022
[A] Director Developing Castes Welfare :
Name Of Beneficiary Cast
• The Human Dignity Scheme has been implemented to enable the socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, minority caste, nomadic and emancipated caste ISMOs to live their lives with dignity and become self-employed in small businesses, and become financially self-sufficient.
Manav Garima Yojana:: Eligibility Criteria Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2022
• At present the annual income limit for rural areas is Rs. 1,20,000 / – and for urban areas Rs. 1,50,000 / –
[B] Director Scheduled Caste Welfare
• This Scheme for only for Scheduled Caste Welfare
Eligibility Criteria Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2022
- The age limit of the applicant should be 18 to 16 years.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes whose annual limit is ₹ 120,000 in rural areas and in urban areas. Have 150,000.
- There is no income limit for the most backward castes among the Scheduled Castes.
- If the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary have availed of the benefit earlier under this scheme then the benefit is not recoverable under this scheme.
Tool Kits Are Provided For A Total Of 28 Types Of Business. (List Is As Follows.)
- Business name
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith/welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- • Floor mill
- • Spice mill
- • Mobile repairing
- • Hair cutting
List Of Required Documents For Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2022
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill)
- Example of applicant’s Cast Certificates
- Example of annual income Certificates
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business-oriented training
- Warranty sheet
Applicants can pick the scheme and apply online after successfully logging into the E-Samaj Kalyan portal.
How To Apply Online
- Applicants must complete the following stages to continue the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration procedure:
- Go to https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ to access the official e-Samaj Kalyan website.
- If you are registering for the first time, then select the ‘Please Register Here’ option.
- A new page will open once you click the registration link.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and other information, then select Register.
- If you’re a member of an NGO, click the enrollment link next to the NGO choice.
- Complete the relevant information and press ‘Register.’
- Use the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code to log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal after the registration procedure is complete.