Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility, Last Date And Process: Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna (MYSY) Financial and other scholarship/assistantship for meritorious and needy students of all classes for pursuing Higher Education in the state of Gujarat.
MYSY Scholarship 2020-21 Details:
• For scholarship in Diploma admissions, the candidate should have passed the Std X from a recognized board from state of Gujarat with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination• For scholarship in Bachelor degree programs, the candidates should have passed Std XII Science/ General stream from recognized board from the state of Gujarat with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination.
• For Diploma to Degree students the minimum eligibility criteria for availing the benefits of the scheme is a 65% marks at Diploma level examination from recognized university situated in the state of Gujarat.
• The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annul shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme.
• The State Government has approved the validity of income certificate for three financial years from date of issue. Accordingly, a candidate who has a valid income certificate need not have to issue it again for next three years financial years.
MYSY Tuition Fee Scholarship Year 2020-21
• For admission in Medical and Dental Graduate Level programs in Government Approved self finance institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 2,00,000/-whichever is less.• For admission in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Paramedical or Veterinary Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 50,000/- , whichever is less.
• For admission in BSc, B.Com., B.A., B.B.A. or BCA Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 10,000/- , whichever is less.
• For admission in Diploma courses in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 25,000/- , whichever is less.
Hostel Accommodation and food assistance:
For Graduate or Diploma level students who has not secured admission in Government/Grant In Aid hostel and who is residing outside of their residential native Taluka place is eligible for Scholarship of Rs. 1,200 per month (for maximum 10 months) in a year.
Book- Instrument Assistance:
• A onetime book- instrument assistance in the first year of admission for the entire duration of course is available as per following details. Graduate level student of Medical and Dental is eligible for Rs. 10000/- ;
2. Graduate level Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture student is eligible for Rs. 5000/-
3. Diploma level student is eligible for Rs. 3000/-.
Implementation of Scheme:
• The sanctioned scholarship will be directly credited into bank account of student.• The process of Higher Education assistance will be carried out by, Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG).
• The web portal for Online application : www.mysy.guj.nic.in
• Nearly 91 Help centres are established at various Institutes/Universities for assisting the students.
• Help line number : 079-26566000
• The email address for correspondence : email@example.com
• For more details about scheme please visit : http://mysy.guj.nic.in
Who are eligible for MYSY scholarship?
The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme.
Check MYSY Scholarship Status
First applicant have to visit official website of Scholarship. web site- mysy.guj.nic.in
On the homepage, you have to select your student section.
- Online Application Starting Form (Fresh Students) 19-10-2020
- Online Application Starting From (Second/Third/Fourth Semester Students) 12-10-2020
- Last Date For Online Application 31-12-2020