National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has published an advertisement for the post of Office Attendant.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in NABARD. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post : 73
- Office Attendant
Education Qualification :
- candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a recognized board. Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 30 years
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 24000/- (Per Month)
Application Fees :
- For Gen/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S Candidate – Rs.50/-
Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam & Language Proficiency Test
How To Apply :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website
Important Date :