National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020 is a portal launched by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. This portal provides various scholarships to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority students. Applicants can apply/ registration online for the schemes listed further. Appliers can read the further session of this page to collect the information like eligibility criteria, registration procedure, the procedure to submit a renewal application, documents required and other relevant information.
National Portal Scholarship is a one-stop platform through which many services starting from student application, receipt, processing, consent and disbursal of several scholarships to Students are approved. National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). Last Date of NSP Scholarship Last Date 2020 for different scholarship schemes is as follows and is discussed below. Students can get a National Scholarship Application Form from here. last date for institute verification of NSP is 30th September. NSP official website: https://scholarships.gov.in/
Important Link :
Scholarship.gov.in Portal Online Registration 2020
Procedure to Check Eligibility at NSP 2.0
Any applicants who want to apply for scholarship under NSP have to check there eligibility by follow few easy steps:
- To check eligibility you need to go to the National Scholarship Website
- From home page of the website you need to go “services” option
- Click “scheme eligibility” from drop-down options
- Enter the details such as Domicile State/UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste/Community Category, Gender, Parent Annual Income, Whether Disabled and captcha code
- Click “check eligibility” option
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account Passbook.
- Caste Certificate if you belong to a special category.
- Income certificate as per your scholarship type.
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Previous Year Education Qualification certificate.
- Self-declaration certificate.
Benefits of NSP 2.0
- Information about all the scholarship in one portal
- Easy application procedure
- Single integrated application
- Suggest for the students about the best scholarship scheme to apply
- No double applications
- Transparent records.
- Up to date data available
- Help as a decision support system (DSS) for Ministries and departments
Registration Procedure / Apply Online of National Scholarship Portal
Step 1 : To Check Eligibility you need to go the National Scholarship Website.
Step 2 : From Home Page of to website you need to go “services” option.
Step 3 : Click “Schemes Eligibility” from drop-down option.
Step 4 :
- To register yourself you need to go to the National Scholarship
- From the home page of the website you need to click “new registration”
- Read the instructions appears on the screen, tick the checkbox and click “continue” option
- Enter the details as asked on the screen such as name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details etc.
- Enter the captcha code and click the “Register” option
Step 5 :
- Log in through your “Student Registration ID”
- Click on “Application Form” Icon
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the asked details i.e State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue”, next page appeared.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Click on “Final Submission’’
- Thus, Application is finally submitted.