Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, ‘Rojgar Setu’ as well as ‘Online Recruitment Fair Fortnight’ have been launched. With this new initiative taken by the state government, the youth of the state will get all the information related to employment at their fingertips, said the Director of Employment and Training. Through the employment bridge, the youth of the state will be able to get employment information available in the private and public sectors by simply dialing the number 63-57-390-390 from home.
He will also be able to get information about all types of study-oriented, employment-oriented and self-employment related financial / resource assistance, including the services of the employment office of any district of the state. As a result of this innovative initiative, any youth of the state or the nation will be able to get the required information through the call center through direct communication with the district employment office
● Through the employment bridge, the youth of the state will get all the information related to employment at their fingertips
● 20 online recruitment fairs organized during online recruitment fair fortnight
● Mukhyamantri Apprentice Scheme Information Booklet will give a definite direction to the youth in shaping their careers
● Employment information available in private and public sectors can be obtained by dialing 8-9-20-20.
● More than 2000 candidates will be given a golden opportunity of employment by about 200 employers
● The youth of the state will be able to communicate directly with the district employment office through the call center: employment oriented information will also be provided through SMS
After dialing this number, by pressing 1 to 4 digits, the candidate will be able to communicate directly with the counselor about the services of employment offices and by pressing 3 digits. After the completion of the dialogue, the candidate will also receive the details of the employment office through SMS. The call center will provide services to about 75 counselors from across the state. With the noble intention that the youth of the state can choose a career or service according to their aptitude, strengths, aptitude and personality traits, the state government From 12th January to 9th January 21 online recruitment fair is celebrating fortnight. 270 online recruitment fairs have been organized during this online recruitment fair fortnight. In which more than 25000 candidates will be given golden opportunity of employment by about 600 job givers.
The ‘Mukhyamantri Apprentice Scheme’ – Information Booklet has also been issued by the Labor and Employment Department of the State Government to give a definite direction to the youth of the state in shaping their careers. Today, under the leadership of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, Gujarat has taken a pro-development leap, creating huge opportunities for skilled-unskilled employment in various fields for the youth of the state. This initiative will take the career dreams of the youth to the door of success. Thus, even in the dire situation created by the Koro epidemic, the youth of the state will not be deprived of employment and the industries of the state will continue to get skilled manpower and a capable nation will be built through a capable state