NWDA Recruitment 2021: National Water Development Agency, Delhi has released a notification announcing 62 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk Stenographer Grade-II and LDC on its official website @nmda.gov.in on 07th May 2021. The selected candidates will be recruited for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country. The online registration process has been started on 10th May 2021 and will be carried till 25th June 2021. The eligible candidates can apply online once the link is active officially. For more details, go through the below article.
NWDA Recruitment 2021: Overview
National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name :National Water Development Agency
- Post Name :LDC, UDC, JE, Stenographer, Translator, Junior Accounts Officer
- Vacancies :62
- Starting date :10th May 2021
- Closing Dates:25th June 2021
- Category :Govt Jobs
- Selection Process :Written test/Skill Test
- Job Location:New Delhi
- Official Site :@nwda.gov.in
NWDA Recruitment Notification
National Water Development Agency is an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India which has released a notification on its official website @nwda.gov.in against Advt no. 07/2021 on 08th May 2021. As per the notification, a total of 62 vacant posts for LDC, UDC, JE, Stenographer, Translator, Junior Accounts Officer has been announced. Check the detailed advertisement from the link below.
NWDA Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Posts Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk 23
- Upper Division Clerk 12
- Junior Engineer 16
- Junior Accounts Officer 05
- Stenographer 05
- Hindi Translator 01
NWDA Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Lower Division Clerk
- 2th Class passed from a recognized Board
- ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
- Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint &Internet.
Upper Division Clerk
- Degree of a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint &Internet
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
Junior Accounts Officer
- i) Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- ii) Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body
- iii) Candidates having CA/ICWAI/Company Secretary will be preferred
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English/English with Hindi/any other subject as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
- Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Junior Engineer 28-37 years
- Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer 21-30 years
- Male General & OBC : Rs.840/-
- SC, ST, Women, EWS, PWD: Rs.500/-
Steps to Apply Online For NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @nwda.gov.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active till 25th June 2021.
- On the homepage click notification for the recruitment of National Water Development Agency (NWDA), Delhi.
- Submit all the details in the application form and pay application fees
- Cross-check the details before final submission.
- Submit the online application form to the officials much before the last date.
Online Application Link
The online registration for NWDA Recruitment for LDC, UDC, JE, Stenographer, Translator, Junior Accounts Officer posts will be active from 10th May 2021 to 25th June 2021. The direct link to apply online has been provided here
- For Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC – The selection will be done through an online competitive Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Stenographer Gr-II and LDC – The selection will be done through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing). Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only
NWDA Salary Structure
- Posts Salary + level
- Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer Rs.35400-112400/- (level-6)
- Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Rs. 25500-81100/- (level-4)
- Lower Division Clerk Rs. 19900-63200/- (level-2)