ONGC Recruitment for Apprentice Posts 2020
Total Posts In Gujarat:1447
Educational Qualification For All Posts:
- Accountant:Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant:Human Resource Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt.recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant:ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA):ITI in COPA Trade.
- Draughtsman (Civil):ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
- Electrician:ITI in Electrician Trade.
- Electronics Mechanic:ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
- Fitter:ITI in Fitter.
- Instrument Mechanic:ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance:ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical
- Plant):B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Library Assistant:ITI in Library and information Science.
- Machinist:ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle):ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
- Mechanic Diesel:ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic:ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade.
- Plumber:ITI in Plumber trade.
- Surveyor:ITI in Surveyor Trade.
- Welder:ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
- Civil,Computer Science,Electrical,Electronics & Telecommunication,Electronics,Mechanical:Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961,
Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
- Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 24 Years On 17/08/2020.(17/08/1996 To 17/08/2020).
How To Apply For This Vacancy:
- Interested Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official Website Before 17/08/2020 18 Hours.
Important Dates:Online Application Submission Starting Dates:29/07/2020
Last Date For Submission Application:17/08/2020
Date Of Result/Selection:24/08/2020
Receive Confirmation From Candidates:24/08/2020 To 01/09/2020.