PhonePe App – a simple and secure cashless and a seamless payment , PhonePe is a digital wallet platform and online payment company headquartered in
PhonePe is an UPI-based App launched by e-commerce giant Flipkart, to provide a cashless and a seamless payment experience.
By accessing PhonePe Service and PhonePe Platforms, You represent that:-
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- You are capable of entering into a contract /legally binding agreement;
- You are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using services of PhonePe or PhonePe Entities under the laws of India.
- You are not impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating your age or affiliation with any person or entity. PhonePe and PhonePe Entities shall reserve the right to terminate your contract to use PhonePe Platform in case of any incorrect representation of the above-mentioned conditions.
- The mandatory information and Officially valid document(s) “OVD”/ document details mentioned by you are true & correct and belong to You.
Utility uses of PhonePe
Customers can use PhonePe app to pay your postpaid and utility bills. You can use PhonePe app for the following
Most Usefully Service
- Recharging prepaid mobile number
- Recharge data card and DTH
- Electricity bill
- Credit Card Bill
- Lic Insurance
- Piped Gas Bill
- FASTag Recharge
- Cable TV
- Book A cylinder
- Education Fees
- Loan Repayment
- Send or request money from friends entering their number, name or VPA
- Split bills between people
- Check the bank account balance
- Scan QR codes to pay
- PhonePe Account (“PA”) – PhonePe Account is the account that you create when you sign-up/register with PhonePe.
- This account allows you to access PhonePe Platform, browse through the PhonePe Service, make payment using debit card, credit cards or net banking collectively known as (‘Payment Gateway Services’) to permissible merchants on PhonePe Platform or on Participating Platforms.
- You would need to register by providing additional information in order to make payment via Unified Payment Interface (“UPI”) and Pre-Paid Instruments (“PPI”) services to make payments to merchants using these modes of payments.
- Allows you to store your card details within our secure PCI-DSS zone for use of transactions.
- Allows you to share and maintain the Know Your Customer “KYC” details and information for underwriting purposes for other financial and non-financial products available on PhonePe App as Services illustrated below:
- PhonePe Pre-Paid Instrument (“PPI”, “PhonePe Wallet”) & PhonePe Gift Card (“eGV”)
- Bhim PhonePe UPI (“UPI” – Unified Payment Interface)
- External Wallets (“EW”)
- Purchase and redemption of Mutual Funds Units
- Insurance Solicitation
- Recharge & Bill Payments (“RBP”)
- Merchant Payments on PhonePe Platform (“Switch Merchants”)Any other financial product/feature that is provided on PhonePe or PhonePe entities platform, subject to regulatory provisions and permitted by PhonePe.