Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a government initiative that intends to provide affordable housing to the urban and rural poor in India. Eligible beneficiaries will be provided a subsidy on home loan interest rates, making it more affordable to own homes. Since Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) caters to individuals both from the urban and rural areas in the country, the authority releases a separate Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list for either categories in 2020. Here’s how you can check if you are in the PMAY beneficiary list or not.
How to Check PMAY Urban and Rural List 2020?
Click on ‘Select Beneficiary’ and select ‘Search by Name’ from the drop-down menu
Enter your Aadhaar number
If your Aadhaar number is present in the database then you will find beneficiaries detail.
Explore the Benefits of Applying home loan under PMAY Urban
How to Check PMAY Gramin (Rural) List 2020?
- Visit https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
- Enter your Registration Number and click on ‘Submit’
- If the entered registration number is present in the beneficiary database, your details will show up
- To Search without Registration Number: Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- You will be rerouted to a page where you will be required to enter details such as your name, BPL number, Sanction Order, etc., in the form for an advanced search
- Explore the Benefits of applying home loan under PMAYG
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Progress List 2020 : Check PMAY List
Visit the PMAY official website
Select “Search by Name” option from the “Search Beneficiary”drop-down menu.
Enter the first 3 characters of your name and click on the “Show” button.
Soon the results will appear on the screen. Check the list to find your name and other details.
PMAY Gramin List or PMAY Rural List