RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Notification
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Notification: Reserve Bank Of India has Recently Published the 841 Office Attendant Recruitment 2021, Eligible Candidates Apply From 24.02.2021. For More Detail Read GujaratTimesJob Article Given Below.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in RBI. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Office Attendant
No. Of Post
Office Wise Detail & No. Of Post
- Ahmedabad – 50
- Bangalore – 28
- Bhopal – 25
- Bhubaneswar – 24
- Chandigrah – 31
- Chennai – 71
- Guwahati – 38
- Hyderabad – 57
- Jammu – 09
- Jaipur – 43
- Kanpur – 69
- Kolkata – 35
- Mumbai – 202
- Nagpur – 55
- New Delhi – 50
- Patna – 28
- Thiruvananthapuram – 26
Total Post 841
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
- Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021.
- (Online payment)
- ₹50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement for Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
Selection Process The selection will be done on the basis of online Test and Language Proficiency Test
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
- Subject No. of Questions Marks
- Reasoning 30 30
- General English 30 30
- General Awareness 30 30
- Numerical ability 30 30
Total 120 120
RBI Office Attendant Language Proficiency Test 2021
LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official 12 / Local Language of the State concerned.
How To ApplyInterested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website
Other Important Link
- Online Application Start From: 24.02.2021
- Online Application Last Date: 15.03.2021
- Tentative Date Of Online Test: April 09 & 10, 2021