RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment for Apprentice: RRC, EASTERN RAILWAY( ER) has given a announcement for the Reclamation of Act Apprentice 3115 Post. Those campaigners are interested in the Following Process of RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022 & complete the needed Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full announcement and Apply Online for Eastern Railway Apprentice@er.indianrailways.gov.in. More Details Check Below.
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment for Apprentice postJobs Details
- Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Western Railway (ER)
- Official Website: @er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Name Of Posts: Various
- No. Of Posts: 3115 Post
- Job Type: Central Govt.
- Job Category: Apprentice
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: Kolkata
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment for Apprentice post Details:
- Howrah Division: 659
- Liluah Workshop: 612
- Sealdah Division: 440
- Kanchrapara Workshop: 187
- Malda Division: 138
- Asansol Workshop: 412
- Jamalpur Workshop: 667
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment for Apprentice: Education Qualification & Eligibility Criteria Details :
- The seeker must have passed 10th class examination or its original( under 10 2 examination system) with minimal 50 marks, in total, from honored Board and also should retain the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
- still, for the following Trades the minimal educational qualification is 8th class pass from honored School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT
- Welder( Gas and Electric)
- distance Essence Worker
- Painter( General)
- Payment/ Pay scale
- As Par RRC Eastern Railway Rules
- Minimal Age 15 Times
- Maximum Age 24 Times
- Age will be relatable by 3 times for OBC, 5 times for SC ST and 10 times for PWD campaigners.
- Selection will be on the base of merit prepared in respect of all eligible campaigners who apply against the announcement.
- For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimal qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for campaigners eligible taking the normal of the chance marks attained by the campaigners in both matriculation( with minimal 50( total) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both
- For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimal qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible campaigners, including those having qualification of matriculation and who conclude for these trades, grounded on the average marks attained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION:
- In order to register online for the Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) for Eastern Railway Examination – 2022-2023, the candidate has to visit the website http://rrcer.com/.
- Read carefully the instructions given herein and click New Registration.
- Online applications are invited from eligible and meritotious Sports Persons as per criteria given below, for filling up of advertised posts in Eastern Railway.
- The registration page opens up wherein, the candidate has to fill-in the online application form.
- Candidates are hereby informed that all the certificates and documents pertaining to their eligibility for Sports Quota should be obtained on or before the closing date of submission of the filled in application then alone their candidature for the Sports Quota will be considered.
Step:1 :- Fields indicated by * mark are mandatory.
Candidate has to fill- in the following basic information.
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of Father / Mother.
- Date of Birth.
- Candidate should enter a valid E-Mail ID and confirm the same.
- Candidate should enter his/her Mobile Number.
Education details :
- – Xth / XIIth / Degree / ITI (any degree from a recognized Board / University / Council).
- Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his / her address as per the specification given therein.
- Read the declaration and click SUBMIT.
- Save the information you have entered:
Step:2 :- A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the candidate will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour.
- Once registered, these fields CANNOT be modified.
Step:3 : On submission, An Email will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and an acknowledgement will be displayed. The acknowledgement will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
Step:4 : Upload clear / legible Photograph, Signature, LTI and relevant Documents: All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent colour passport size photograph, signature, LTI and relevant documents.
- The maximum file size of the photograph is 20 t0 50 kb , signature is 10 to 40 kb, LTI is 10 to 40 kb in .jpg/jpeg format only.
- The maximum file size of all other relevant Documents between 100 kb to 2 MB in pdf format only. You may upload multi-page pdf files wherever necessary.
- The Online application system will not allow to upload any files larger than the above mentioned sizes.
- Once the photograph, signature, LTI and relevant documents files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature, LTI that have been uploaded.
Step:5 : A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
Application Fee Payment
Application fee as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking for which the convenience fee, shall be applicable in addition to the application fee.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- For UR / OBC / EWS (Male) Category Candidates : ₹ 500/- + Service Charges
- For SC/ST/PWD/EBC/EX-Serviceman/Minorities/Female : ₹ 250/- + Service Charges
On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile.
You may take a print of your filled in Application form generated, for your records and future reference.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Before applying, the campaigners should insure that he she fulfils all the eligibility criteria. still, the particulars furnished by the seeker are revealed to be not conforming with the eligibility criteria, his engagement will be terminated bang, If at any after stage. All annexures in the given formats for claiming freights impunity, reservation, age relaxation,etc. must be submitted at the time of verification of documents.
- campaigners are needed to apply ONLINE by visiting the link handed on the Notice Board of sanctioned website of RRC/ ER Kolkata(www.rrcer.com- kolkata). They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online operations.
- All applicable fields boxes must be precisely filled up by the seeker. The particulars( including spellings) must match with the details available in the Matriculation instrument like name, father’s name, date of birthetc.
- the columns regarding their community as per the government issued instruments for SC ST/ OBC/ EWS and physical disability.
- campaigners can apply for any unit of Eastern Railway for training as Act Apprentice Trainee as per notified training places of units of Eastern Railway through this announcement. still, they would have to exercise options for giving preference to units for training.
- still, a seeker will get named for training in ONLY one unit of Eastern Railway as per procedures mentioned in Para 5 of this announcement, grounded on the relative community wise merit position of seeker and as per available training places in his/ her trade.
The campaigners are advised to indicate their mobile figures and valid e- correspondence IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection, since communication for farther selection process will be made through these media. No letter will be transferred by post from RRC/ ER.
- Date for Apply Online: 30/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 29/10/2022
- Official Notification Download Click Here
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION Click Here
- Official Website :- Click Here
- Other Notification and Details Click Here
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER Kolkata (www.rrcer.com – kolkata).
They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications.
RRCER Contact Details :
- Address: No- 011356, Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata: 700012
- Phone Number: Available Soon
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org