RRC Western Railway Mumbai Has Announced 3591 Slots For Apprentice In Various Division Post 2021– RRC Mumbai Apprentice 2021 rrc-wr.com: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Mumbai invites online applications from eligible interested candidates for engagement of Apprentices against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-22. The WR Apprentice 2021 online registration process will be start from 25th May 2021 to 24th June 2021.
Total No. of Posts : 3591 Posts
Post Name : Apprentice
Division Wise RRC Western Railway Apprentice Post Details :
- Mumbai (MMCT ) Division : 738
- Vadodara (BRC ) Division : 489 Posts
- Ahmedabad Division : 611 Posts
- Ratlam RTM) Division : 434 Posts
- Rajkot (RJT) Division : 176 Posts
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division : 210 Posts
- Lower Parel PL ) W/Shop : 396 Posts
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop : 64 Posts
- Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop : 73 Posts
- Dahod (DHD) W/Shop : 187 Posts
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara : 45 Posts
- Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad : 60 Posts
- Sabarmati SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad : 25 Posts
- Head Quarter Office : 83 Posts
Education Qualification :
i) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
ii) TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS :- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as underhttp://:–
1. Fitter : Fitter
2. Welder (G&E) : Welder (G&E
3. Turner : Turner
4. Machinist : Machinist
5. Carpenter : Carpenter
6. Painter (General) : Painter (General)
7. Mechanic (DSL) : Mechanic (DSL)
8. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
9. Programming & Systems Administration Assistant : Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
10. Electrician : Electrician
11. Electronics : Mechanic Electronics Mechanic
12. Wireman : 1. Wireman & 2. Electrician
13. Refrigeration & AC : Mechanic Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
14. Pipe Fitter : Plumber
15. Plumber : Plumber
16. Draftsman (Civil) : Draftsman (Civil)
17. Stenographer (English) : Stenography ( English)
AGE CRITERIA as on 24/06/2021 (Closing date) :-
The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 24/06/2021.
SC/ST/OBC – Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
Persons with Disability (PWD) : Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Ex-servicemen : Upper age limit is relaxed upto additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-service men status for the purpose of their engagement.
How to Apply:
- RRC Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2021 : Interested candidates may apply online through the RRC WR website https://www.rrc-wr.com/ from 25.05.2021 to 24.06.2021.
Application fees (Non-refundable) :
- Rs 100/-. and
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Important Dates : RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25 May 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24 June 2021
- Advt. No. : RRC/WR/01/2021
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Last Date : 24 June 2021