Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment Notification for 150 Vacancies @saraswatbank.com, Saraswat Bank has Recently Published Notification for the 150 Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre) post. Eligible candidate can apply though official website.
Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Ojas Adda regularly to get the latest updates.
Junior Officer : 150 Posts
Total Posts : 150
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post graduation with specialization in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation.
- The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
- Minimum : 21, Maximum : 27 (1st February, 2021)
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Rs. 750/- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply through official website.
- Application Start Date : 05-03-2021
- Application Last Date : 19-03-2021