SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021: Every year, the State Bank of India, SBI conducts the SBI Clerk Exam to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). For FY 2021-22, SBI has announced 5454 vacancies of Junior Associates, out of which 545 are Backlog vacancies.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Name Of The Organization State Bank of India
- Name Of The Posts: Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)
- Vacancies: 5454
- Posts Name: Junior Associates (Clerk) (Customer Support & Sales)
- Frequency of ExamOnce in a year
- Registration: Starts 27th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 17th May 2021
- Selection Process Prelims: Mains
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Website: sbi.co.in/careers
State Bank of India has released a notification announcing 5000 regular vacancies and 454 backlog vacancies for SBI Clerk for FY 2021-22. The detailed advertisement has been released on 26th April 2021 on its official website against advt no. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09. The online application process will be active from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. The direct link to download the notification has been attached below.
State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Total Posts: 5000+ Posts
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs.0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
- Please Read Official Notification.
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 27-04-2021
- Closure of registration of application: 17-05-2021
- Closure for editing application details: 17-05-2021
- Last date for printing your application: 01-06-2021
- Online Fee Payment: 27-04-2021 to 17-05-2021
Final selection will be subject to:-
i) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
ii) Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above. Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the official website.
Wait List: A wait list of up to 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on a quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch only. This wait list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of final result.
The SBI Clerk Syllabus is listed below:
- General English: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation, Sentence completion, Comprehension – Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction, Spelling – Grammar, Phrases, Idioms.
- General awareness: Knowledge of Current affairs, Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions, News related to Reserve Bank of India, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), Economics news
- Marketing Aptitude: Basics of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Market Segmentation, Marketing Management, Marketing Mix, Developing stage of organization, Brand Advertising, Products Life Cycle, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing
- Computer Knowledge: Ms Office, Windows Os, the internet, and emails, hardware etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Basic 10th 11th and 12th Mathematics including profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios and proportions, speed and distance, time clock, calendars, analogies and distance, ages.
- Reasoning Ability: Syllogism, Data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding, seating arrangement, Distance and Direction, ranking, Order and ranking, Making judgments, etc.
SBI Recruitment Clerk 2021 | SBI Recruitment Clerk Admit Card
The SBI Recruitment Clerk Admit Card will be released separately for each stage of the exam. State Bank of India Clerk Prelims admit card will be released for those who have successfully applied for the exam. For Mains, it will be issued only for those candidates who qualify in the Prelims exam. The admit card will be made available on the official website of SBI Recruitment. candidates will have to log in to their account using their Registration Number and Password / Date of Birth in order to download their admit card.
The admit card is an important document without which candidates won’t be allowed to appear for the exam. It will contain all the information regarding the exam and the candidate.
For both Prelims and Mains there are two kinds of SBI Recruitment Clerk Cutoff:
a. Sectional SBI Recruitment Clerk Cut Off Marks: The minimum marks candidates must secure in the individual sections of the exam.
b. Overall SBI Recruitment Clerk Cut Off Marks: The minimum total marks that candidates must secure adding the marks obtained in the respective sections.
Candidates must clear both these cutoffs in order to get qualified in that particular round.
Both these cutoffs are determined based on multiple factors, like:
Total number of candidates appearing for the exam,
Total number of vacancies for SBI Recruitment Clerks,
The difficulty level of the exam, etc.
As a result, the cutoff changes every year. We will update the cutoff once the exam is conducted and SBI Recruitment releases the cutoff marks.
SBI Recruitment Clerk Result will be declared separately for both the stages of the exam. It will be issued on the SBI Recruitment official website. In order to view and download the result, candidates will have to log in to their account using their Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth