SBI Recruitment For APPRENTICES for 6100 posts
ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10
1. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
2. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
3. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
4. All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
5. State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training, Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned below:
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021
The total number of vacancies for SBI Apprentice 2021 exam has been released along with its notification. As per notification, 6100 vacancies has been introduced by SBI for SBI Apprentices 2021 exam. The vacancies are released for all states and union territories of India which are mentioned below. Let’s have look at the list of Location, Local Language and Tentative No. of Training Seats.
State Vacancy Official Languages
- Andhra Pradesh 100 Telugu, Urdu
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands 10 Hindi/English
- Arunachal Pradesh 20 English
- Assam 250 Assamese/Bengali/Bodo
- Bihar 50 Hindi, Urdu
- Chandigarh 75 Hindi/Punjabi
- Chhattisgarh 90 Hindi, Chhattisgarhi
- Delhi 7 Hindi
- Goa 50 Konkan, Marathi, English
- Gujrat 800 Gujrati
- Haryana 150 Hindi, Punjabi
- Himachal Pradesh 200 Hindi, English
- Jammu & Kashmir 100 Urdu, English
- Jharkhand 25 Santali, Bengali
- Karnataka 200 Kannad
- Kerala 75 Malyalam, English
- Ladakh 10 Ladakhi/Urdu/Bhoti
- Madhya Pradesh 75 Hindi
- Maharashtra 375 Marathi
- Manipur 20 Manipuri
- Meghalaya 50 English, Garo, Khasi
- Mizoram 20 Mizo
- Nagaland 20 English
- Odisha 400 Oriya
- Pondicherry 10 Tamil
- Punjab 365 Punjabi
- Rajasthan 650 Hindi
- Sikkim 25 Nepali
- Tamil Nadu 90 Tamil, English
- Telangana 125 Telugu, Urdu
- Tripura 20 Bengali, Kokborok
- Uttar Pradesh 875 Hindi, Urdu
- Uttarakhand 125 Hindi, Sanskrit
- West Bengal 775 Bengali, Nepali
Total Post: 6100
SBI Apprentice Educational Qualification (as by 31.10.2020)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University in India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
SBI Apprentice Age Limit (as on 31.10.2020)
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
SBI Apprentice Age Relaxation
SBI is giveing relaxation in upper age limit for several categories which has been discussed below:
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
Category Age Relaxation Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 5 years
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
General (PWD) 10 years
- First, open the official website @sbi.co.in
- Now on the home page, click on the Careers button.
- And then choose Current Openings.
- Now on the Current Openings page, search for the Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961.
- Click on that notification link.
- And the read entire notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in all the required details and submit your applications before the last date.
- Sl. Name of test No. of Questions Maximum Marks Duration
- General/Financial Awareness 25 25 15 minutes
- General English 25 25 15 minutes
- .Quantitative Aptitude 25 25 15 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 25 25 15 minutes