State Bank of India (SBI) Are Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for the Post of Circle Based Officer (1100 Post) Recruitment 2021. You can search for State Bank of India (SBI) information as like age limit, Selection Criteria, Post name, Total Posts, Official Notification, Important notification and Otherwise information here.
SBI Recruitment For Circle Based Officer (CBO) Post 2021
Post Name and Details
Post Name: Circle Based Officer (CBO)
Total Post: 1226
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Note: The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(B) Age Limit: (As on 01.12.2021): Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 01.12.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive).
List of Documents to be Required for SBI CBO 2021
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects. and more details read official notification.
Exam Pattern 2021
The total time duration for SBI CBO Online test is 2 hours and 30 minutes. Check the section-wise exam pattern for the online examination below notification link.
- Download Notification Link
- Apply Online Link
- Official Website: Click Here
- Online Application Start : 09 December 2021
- Registration Last Date : 29 December 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 29 December 2021
- Exam Date : January 2022
- Admit Card Available : 12 January 2022
How to apply
The candidates willing to fill in the SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application forms can follow the steps below.
- Visit the official site or click on the direct apply online link above
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2021.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2021.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo and signature
- Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.