SPORTS CONTRACT SCHEME 2021-22 AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA SPORTS CONTROL BOARD
1. OBJECTIVE The objective of this scheme is to engage on contract outstanding young sportspersons in Airports Authority of India (AAI) with a view to giving permanent employment to them subsequently based on their performances and vacancies available.
2. AGE GROUP The contract will be available to the sports persons in the age group of over 14 years and under 24 years as on 31.03.2021.
- Badminton Boys & Girls .
- Chess Boys & Girls
- Kho-kho Girls
- Table Tennis Boys & Girls
- Carrom Boys & Girls
- Players who have consistently played in the last two / three years and performed outstandingly in SubJunior/ Junior/ Senior National Championship, Sub-Junior/ Junior/ Senior International Events / Matches
- The consolidated amount payable under the AAI Sports Contract Scheme to be granted to the awardees will be as under:
Category of Sportspersons Consolidated amount per month
- Sportsperson who have represented in SubJunior/Junior/Youth Nationals. Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Sportsperson who have represented in SubJunior/Junior/Youth Internationals. Rs. 22,000/- per month
- Sportsperson who have represented in Sr. Nationals. Rs 25,000/- per month
- Sportsperson who have represented in Sr. Internationals. Rs.30,000/- per month
- All applications received within the stipulated time shall be considered by a committee duly constituted by the President, Airports Authority of India Sports Control Board. The duly completed & signed application should be sent in prescribed format along with requisite enclosures in an envelope (13.5 x 9.5 inches) which should be super scribed in bold letter with “AAI SPORTS CONTRACT SCHEME 2021-22” on the top left corner of outer envelope to the undermentioned address so as to reach latest by 26 th October 2020
- Apply click here
- Application Last date: 26/10/2020