YONO SBI App Se: Sitting at home Coming soon Savings account Open 2020
YONO SBI:Bank,Invest,Shop,Travel,Pay Bills,Recharge,use UPI to transfer money
YONO SBI lets you Bank, Shop,Travel,Pay Bills,Recharge,Invest, avail IRCTC ticket booking, use UPI to transfer money, book movie tickets. With SBI YONO, convenience has a new name
What YONO SBI offers you
YONO SBI, SBI’s latest mobile banking offering is an extension of our trusted banking legacy which gave India secure digital products such as SBI Anywhere and SBI Net Banking. YONO SBI puts India’s largest range of products and services at your fingertips. YONO SBI lets you bank digitally, invest, shop (be it groceries or from the latest fashion trends!), book movie tickets, vacations, flights and IRCTC train tickets with one single app.
The YONO SBI experience
Download YONO SBI, our mobile banking and lifestyle application now and experience its best-in-class features
India’s largest shopping marketplace – Be it buying your groceries, the latest electronics, booking your flight/train tickets or your next vacation, YONO SBI has you covered. Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers across merchants who offer shopping, vacation bookings, flight and bus ticket bookings, train ticket bookings through IRCTC, food delivery and much more
Banking simplified – Perform basic banking transactions such as checking your balance, creating a fixed deposit, adding beneficiary etc. with our easy to use interface
• Quick pay – Immediate transfer to a newly added beneficiary up to Rs. 10,000/-
• One view – Link and view your relationships with all State Bank entities (Credit Cards, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Travel Insurance, Accident Insurance, SIP, Mutual Funds or investments) in one app
Smart spending – Get an overview of your expenditure with our Intelligent spend analysis, which automatically tags and categorises your transactions
• Your friend in need – Get Pre-approved personal loans on the go within 2 minutes, with no documentation up to Rs. 5 Lac
Liquidity on the go – Use this one click facility to avail overdraft against Fixed Deposit
• Live your dreams – Use our goal based deposit product to fulfil your dreams through regular savings
• Experience convenience: Request Cheque Books, ATM Cards/Debit Cards or use the emergency services to change ATM PIN, block ATM cards/Debit cards or stop cheques, through YONO SBI
If you have an account with SBI, use your internet banking credentials to register and log in to experience the convenience that YONO SBI brings to your life. If you do not have internet banking credentials, you can generate temporary internet banking password using your debit card, and register using the same. Once you log in after that YONO SBI is at your fingertips
How to open an account
To open Insta Savings Banking Account, you need to go to SBI Yono App. Also you can visit SBI’s website Yono
Important Link :- Play Stor App Download
You can also apply by visiting. Explain that after opening the bank account, if the KYC (Know Your Customer) is not completed for 1 year, the bank account will be closed.
Which things are important
Only Indian citizens above 18 years of age can open this account. Aadhar card, mobile number and PAN card are mandatory for opening a bank account. It is a single operating account. This means that it cannot be opened as a joint account.